I’m Now Half Way Done With the 75 Hard Challenge, It’s Creating Results
What I have found out so far doing the 75 Hard Program is that it will create the results you want to see if you’re willing to put in the work. It’s not easy, but if you’re willing to put in the work you will be happy with what the outcome is.
I’ve been talking about this mental and physical conditioning program that I’m doing called 75 HARD, it’s 75 days of really working hard toward bettering yourself.
I was debating on whether to post this picture or not as I've always been self-conscious of the extra skin on my gut because I used to weigh 280 pounds, but I am more proud of the success I've had from my commitment to this program.
What do you Have to do in the 75 HARD Program?
The concept is pretty simple there are only 5 things that you must do daily:
- Consume 1 standard gallon of water per day. Water only, no additives, no fruit, just water.
- Perform two daily workouts. Minimum of 45 minutes each spaced out no less than 3 hours apart, and one MUST be outdoors no matter the weather.
- Self-developmental reading. You must read a minimum of 10 pages per day. Taking notes after reading is suggested.
- Follow a diet. Print it out. Do not deviate. Not even once.
- A daily progress picture has to be taken.
*Also no alcohol or cheat days are allowed or you have to start over from day #1*
What Has Been the Hardest Part For Me So Far?
I’m an early riser so waking up before 4:00 a.m. to workout isn’t difficult for me. I do struggle with the diet at times because I do crave ice cream, pizza, or a burger. But the hardest part is probably the time that it takes. Because you have to do meal prep to make sure you’re sticking to your diet. Plus, working out twice a day creates a lot of laundry so just be prepared if you’re going to try 75 HARD.
I would highly suggest this program to anyone looking to better their life mentally or physically, it’s a challenge, but it’s doable.
On day 76 once I accomplish my goal which will be on May 7th, I’ve already decided that the first thing I will eat to break my diet of 75 days will be Girl Scout Cookies, we have Thin Mints that will be calling my name.
If you have any questions about the program feel free to email me, email@example.com