What Grand Junction Restaurants Are Offering Free Food For Veterans on Veterans Day
In what has become a growing tradition, several Grand Junction area restaurants are offering free food to veterans on Veterans Day as a way of honoring them and thanking them for their service.
Here are a few of the places featuring special offers for veterans on November 11.
- Applebee's - contact the local Applebee's location to see what services they have available with the current restrictions/li>
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Free small order of 10 boneless wings and a side of fries
- Chili's - Free meal from a special menu
- Chuck E.Cheese - Free individual one-topping pizza
- Denny's - Build your own Grand Slam Breakfast 5 a.m. - noon
- Famous Dave's - Free Georgia Chopped Pork Sandwich + Side for all Military Personnel.
- Golden Corral - Active or former military members who have served in the U.S. Military can pick up a promotional card at participating locations during the month of November redeemable for a FREE “Thank You” Meal.
- IHOP - Free Red, White, and Blue pancakes 7 a.m. untio 7 p.m.
- Little Caesars - $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Olive Garden - Free entree from special menu
- Outback Steakhouse - Free Bloomin' Onion and beverage and 15% discount
- Red Lobsterr - Free appetizer or dessert from a special menu
- Red Robin - Free tavern burger and steak fries.
- Starbucks - Free tall brewed coffee
- Village Inn - Free V.I.B. breakfast
- Wienerschnitzel - Free chili dog, small fries, and drink
These are some of the offers we are aware of, subject, of course, to change and to local participation. There's likely other restaurants that have offers for veterans as well.
If you're going to take advantage of one of these offers, be sure and have proof of military service - active or retired. Even though the meal may be free, don't forget to tip your server -- and enjoy!