Ways To Celebrate The Month Of March
March is already upon us. Besides St. Patrick's Day and Easter what other days do we have to celebrate this month in Grand Junction?
It turns out that the month of March has plenty of National Days to look forward to. Here's just a few.
- 6th is National Oreo Cookie Day. Yup, don't mind if I help myself.
- 9th is National Get Over It Day. Simple and to the point.
- 14th is National Napping Day. This should be celebrated every week.
- 16th IS KEYES' Birthday!
- 19th is National Certified Nurses Day. I'm a sucker for a woman wearing scrubs.
- 20th is Officially the first day of Spring. Although it already feels like Summer here compared to Wisconsin.
For more great days and excuses to let your hair down, check the link and find out when you can celebrate National Corn Dog Day. Dipped in chili or just plain mustard, please. How about Goof Off Day or Puppy Day. Yes, those are actual National days of the month. Enjoy!