Reasons To Celebrate January
With the Holidays and New Year's seasons over, what have we to look forward to? Easter break? Heck no! Keyes & Riley unveil their January promotional calendar. Take a look. More than 80 reasons to party in the month of January. Join us as we celebrate things from kazoos to blueberry pancakes.
Riley notes the National days that stick out to her:
- National Bubble Bath Day! Jan 8th. I love the thought of relaxing in a tub of hot, soapy water after a long day. I took a bath for the first time in years a couple weeks ago, and I ended up falling asleep for over an hour. Woke up just a tad bit pruney. Taking a cup of coffee with me next time!
- National Human Trafficking Awareness Day. Jan 11. I am passionate about this issue and hate that it is so prevalent in today's world. The Pink Room is an eye opening documentary about it.
- National Cheese Lovers Day. Jan. 20. Now this is my day! I love cheese in any form! Liquid, sliced, chunk, curd, you name it, I love it.
Keyes gives us his Top three.
- National Fig Newton Day Jan. 16th. This particular cookie treat sort of has a love/hate relationship with people. I love them. The original flavor, not the fancy strawberry or blueberry or even Frankenberry. Give me sleeve after sleeve of the fig flavor.
- National Fun at Work Day Jan. 28th. Personally, I think everyday should be this day. I am so fortunate to do what I love, that it sometimes doesn't seem like work. So, make sure to have extra fun at work on this day.
- National Backward Day Jan. 31st. This is a new one that I just happened to come across the other day. It's the day where you can do anything or everything backwards! Except driving to work, maybe.
There you go. A full month of reasons to celebrate. Thankfully, January has 31 days in it.