My Own Nieces And Nephews Vaping
So I had a little get together over the weekend and we were all on our front porch my nieces and Nephews were there and almost everyone took out an e-cigarette. I told them that vaping causes lung illness. It didn't seem to matter to them they said so does cigarettes. Then one of them asked to use my plug in to recharge her vape.
The Colorado Department of Health and Environment believe they have confirmed the very first case of vaping lung illness in the state. Other possible causes of lung illness have been reported in other states.
Colorado Health officials learned of this first case in the middle of Aug and it was confirmed last week. Colorado Health officials are now a second suspected case of vaping lung illness. Some of the symptoms are shortness of breath, chest pains, and difficulty breathing.
You can find out more information and education about vaping by logging onto the American Lung Associating website. E-cigarettes are the most commonly used tobacco products among kids according to the American Lung Association.