10 Things You Need to Know About Cody Carlson
Hi, my name is Cody Carlson and I was not always in radio. I once worked at a nuclear plant in the metallurgical lab. I actually worked with uranium (u308) and tested it for its purity. I am now radio-active -- haha.
1. I took up golf about five years ago and just love it. Every chance I get you will find me on the golf course. I think people refer to this as an addiction.
2. I have lived in Spokane Washington for the past 6 years and have taken up snow skiing. I try to stay on the blue runs but once in awhile, I will head down a black diamond. I cannot wait to check out the skiing in and around Grand Junction.
3. When I am on the radio there is nothing I love more than talking to you. I have the best time laughing, joking, and finding humor in everyday life. I hope you will call me and introduce yourself.
3. There is so much talent in country radio right now. I love meeting artists and interviewing them. It is rewarding to see them start out and blossom into Country Royalty.
4. Thrift shopping is a favorite hobby of mine you never know what you are going to find! Might be a pair of jeans or maybe a cool picture for the wall. I also love shopping for old wool sweaters I upcycle them to warm wool mittens. I never thought I would love sewing but I love making homemade mittens.
5. I have a pure brown cat I call him the UPS CAT and a black cat.
6. I love trying different beers but my favorite is a Canadian beer Kokanee.
7. I love trying different foods and Korean is a favorite.
8. I love fresh cut green grass and nature. I can't wait to explore the trails and go hiking in and around Grand Junction.
9. I love dancing l and hope to take up ballroom dancing sometime.
10. I have never been on a cruise and hope to go to Belize.