Which Western Colorado Band Do You Plan to Support This Weekend? [POLL]
The weekend is here, and that means live music! Out of all the great Western Colorado bands, if you could only see one this weekend, which would it be? Cast your vote, and show your love.
Here's the rundown on this week's live entertainment around Grand Junction, Fruita, Clifton, Palisade, and the surrounding communities:
Friday, February 6:
- Goodman Band at the Palisade Brewing Company from 7PM to 10PM
- Dead Cowboys at JD's is Fruita
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie at Cruisers Bar from 9:30 PM to close
- Jack + Jill at The Raw Canvas from 6PM to 10PM
Saturday, February 7:
- The Jay Ketchem Band returns to Central Station from 8:30 until such time as they want to stop
- Goodman Unplugged at Suds Brothers Brewery from 7PM to 9PM
Sunday, February 8:
- Your favorite Western Colorado musicians play the jam session at the Moose Lodge from 1PM to 4PM
Show your support for your favorite band by clicking the love button! If you don't see the local band you plan to see this weekend, write their name in, and it will be added to the official list.