Vote For the Best Italian Restaurant in Grand Junction
We're looking for the best Italian restaurant in Grand Junction and we need your help. Vote for the best Italian restaurant in Grand Junction.
When you think of Italian food you think of pasta, pizza, bread, gelato, and more, which is exactly what we're looking for. We created a poll of some Italian restaurants in Grand Junction that were listed on Yelp and now we need you to vote.
We've included restaurants such as Enzo's Ristorante Italiano, il Bistro Italiano, and more. If you don't see your go-to Italian spot on the poll, feel free to write yours in. Voting is open now until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, May 26.
Once the poll closes we'll be sure to share the results with you so you can go enjoy the best Italian food in Grand Junction. We're already daydreaming of tiramisu, risotto, and Caprese salad.
Here are a few things you might not know about Italy and its amazing food, according to the Italian Travel Bureau:
- Pizza was invented in Napoli in approximately 1860.
- The capital city of Rome was founded in 753BC.
- There are over 200 different shapes of Italian pasta.
- Brown bears in Italy are a protected species.
- Italians only use a fork to eat spaghetti and no other utensils.
- The colors of the Italian flag represent hope (green), faith (white), and charity (red).