Palisade Wineries Make USA Today Article
Let's raise our glass and toast our very own. Some local wineries get some big time recognition.
From USA Today and their website 10best.com, six Palisade wineries got recognized for their outstanding products.
In the article, the author, A.D. Thompson makes it quite clear she was surprised and impressed with this area. Especially the weather. The best line is '`that the town of Palisade is a far cry from Denver or any other of Colorado's more ubiquitous resort towns.' Exactly.
Six wineries were spotlighted, although I think it would be impossible to get to them all in a couple of days.
- Red Fox Cellars - 695 36 Road Unit C #(970) 464-1099
- Plum Creek Winery - 3708 G Road #(970) 464-7586
- Varaison Vineyards 405 West First Street #(970) 464-4928
- Maison La Belle Vie - 3575 G Road #(970) 361-6022
- Peach Street Distillery - 1445 South Kluge Avenue #(970) 464-1128
- Meadery of the Rockies - 3701 G Road #(970) 464-9288