ICYMI: The KEKB Week In Review Week Ending 4-11-2014
Here's the week in review from your favorite KEKB DJ's and the stories that are important to them for the week ending April 11, 2014.
- In this weeks 'Got Kids' segment, sleep hygiene isn’t even about you being clean before you go to bed, it’s about setting up great routines for your family. Find out how here!
- Is Mack's husband cheating on her? What would you do if you got a message like this?
- Little Park Road in Grand Junction used to host some epic woodsies back in the 1970′s and 1980′s. I lived on Little Park back then, but was way too young to know what was going on. Last weekend, I visited the old location where they used to hold these things, but couldn’t quite recall the exact spot. Do you remember which site hosted the infamous Little Park Road woodsies?
- Waylon's awesome training guide for the Insane Inflatable 5K. The fact that I’ve written this training guide doesn’t imply that I’m actually capable of doing it, but rather that I’m suggesting you do it. Here is a list of essentials for prepping for next month’s Insane Inflatable 5K.
- The USPS is playing ping pong with my package! Not that I use the United States Postal Service very often, but after this experience I’m having with them, I now completely understand why it’s often called “snail mail”. My package is being used as a ping pong ball between Denver and Phoenix. See what in the heck I'm talking about.
- Did George Strait snub Miranda Lambert? In a word- yes. But in his defense it probably wasn’t on purpose. See what King George did.