ICYMI: The KEKB Week In Review Week Ending 3-28-2014
Here's the week in review from your favorite KEKB DJ's and the stories that are important to them for the week ending March 28, 2014.
- Ever wonder about the development of your child? Mack helps to answer your questions with her Got Kids segment every Friday. Click here for the entire story.
- Forget the terrible twos, here are the top 5 reason my three-year-old son is a jerk!
- We ask “who is the most famous pig,” we literally mean “pig,” as in the animal. No answers along the lines of “my ex-husband” or “the jerk that hit on me at the bar last night” will be accepted in this survey.
- Enjoy a video showcasing Western Colorado’s fascination with the American fixation we call the automobile. Dates on these Robert Grant photographs range from the 1940′s through the 1950′s. Click here to enjoy this historical video.
- According to a new and very scientific study, Colorado is ranked 3rd in the U.S. for surviving a zombie apocalypse. If you live in New Jersey, consider yourself already eaten. Click here to read all about it.
- Recently, woman has two alcoholic drinks over the course of an hour and a half in a restaurant. Not a big deal right? Then she decides to breast feed her 8 month old baby. The next thing you know, she is arrested and throw in jail and a off duty waitress is fired. Whoa. Read more about it.