Grand Junction Road Repairs
Another week. Another road construction sign. Starting Monday, August 1.
Here's the city's areas of work for this week. If you drive these routes, either plan ahead or take a different way.
- North Avenue - 12th-23rd: Lane closures from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday.
- Patterson Road - From 27 1/2 to 28 1/2 Road. Chipsealing. Drive slow.
- Street striping - North Avenue from First to 29 Road. Highway 340 from First to Willow Ridge Court. Pitkin froom Grand Avenue to 28 Road. Ute Avenue from 28 Road to Grand. Slow down.
- Horizon Drive - Still working on I-70 on/off roundabout area. Some restrictions and speed limits.
- Highway 50 - Orchard Mesa repair and repaving work from Pitkin to 29 Road. Lane shifts and closures extend through five mile area in both directions.
- Highway 340 - Waterline replacement from West Scenic Drive east. Lane shifts and reduced speeds.