Waylon’s 5 Most Awesome Things About The Taste of the Grand Valley [LIST]
The annual Taste of the Grand Valley is coming up, and you dare not miss it. This is your chance to sample the best cuisine from Western Colorado's finest restaurants, caterers, and food venues. If you need a little convincing, then check out the top five most awesome reasons why you need to attend.
This annual event features dozens of local restaurants and caters, all in one location at one time. Great thing is, you get to visit them all while sampling what they do. Why else should you attend? Well, here are the top five reasons why:
- You can sample cuisine from several local venues, all in one visit.
- Dinner has never been better - you can enjoy a wide variety of options.
- Your ticket price benefits the United Way of Mesa County.
- It's your chance to become acquainted with restaurants you've never had the chance to visit.
- You might just find the restaurant of your dreams.
Be sure to make your way to Two Rivers Convention Center on Monday, February 9, from 4PM to 7:30. Tickets are available at area City Market locations, Home Loan Insurance, Enstrom Candies, the United Way of Mesa County office, and online.