99.9 KEKB is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
99.9 KEKB is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now it’s even easier to listen to your favorite western Colorado DJs. Don’t miss a moment of Keyes and Company in the morning, Jack Taylor in the afternoons and Waylon Jordan on your drive home, all from on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 99.9 KEKB on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 99.9 KEKB. Tap on the station logo to get to the 99.9 KEKB skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the 99.9 KEKB skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, K. E. K. B.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.