Top Ten Lowest Paying Jobs In Colorado
From Zippia.com and the Bureau of Labor Statistics, here are the lowest paying jobs in Colorado.
We covered the ten highest paying Colorado Jobs last week, so we might as well look at the other end of the spectrum.
- 10) - Lifeguard, Ski Patrol Members - $21,360
- 9) - Amusement Park Attendants - $21,310
- 8) - Food Prep/Service Workers - $21,190
- 7) - Dishwashers - $21,000
- 6) - Fast Food Cooks - $20,690
- 5) - Gaming Dealers - $20,490
- 4) - Fast Food Prep/Service Workers - $20,480
- 3) - Dining Room/Cafeteria Attendants - $20,240
- 2) - Ushers and Ticket Takers - $19,980
So, what is the lowest paying job in Colorado?
1) - Door to Door Sales/Street Vendors - $19,790
I truly do hope that your choice of occupation is not on this list, but I know that many of us probably are and had to work these types of jobs to simply make ends meet.
Quick story about a door-to-door salesman encounter. I did a huge favor for this guy I knew by letting a new vacuum seller come to my house and practice his demonstration skills. Well, he showed up, (and not to judge), weighed well over 300 pounds, was wearing dirty clothes and to top it all off, he dropped a deuce in my bathroom. He was in my house for more than two hours and would not listen to me repeatedly tell him "NO, not interested!"