Colorado’s Top Ten Highest Paying Jobs
Looking for a career change? Maybe look into these jobs. They are the Top Ten Highest Paying Occupations in Colorado.
According to the website businessinsider.com, Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons are the highest paying occupations in all of Colorado. The average salary is $274,740.
What exactly is an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon? Well, from Wikipedia, the job consists of performing surgery and similar procedures on the soft and hard tissues of the mouth, jaw, and face region to treat defects, injuries, and diseases.
Now, it's not simply a job you can study for on the weekends. This specialty requires a degree in both medicine and dentistry. Upwards of six separate degrees are necessary. I guess they pretty much earn that $274,740 a year.
So, what if you're not quite cut out to handle that particular occupation? I couldn't do it. What are some of the other top paying jobs in Colorado? Here are the Top Ten:
- 10) Internists, General - $193,140
- 9) Obstetrician and Gynecologist - $198,970
- 8) CEO - $199,220
- 7) Family and General Practitioner - $202,780
- 6) Psychiatrist - $205,090
- 5) Pediatrician - $207,950
- 4) Physician and Surgeon (all other) - $233,660
- 3) Surgeon - $250,460
- 2) Anesthesiologist - $266,710