Top Words that Sound Dirty But Aren’t
Some words SOUND so dirty, you feel like you need to wash your mouth out with soap, even though they're not? Well I've got the top 10 . . . and YES I AM that immature!
Here are the top 10 results from a discussion on the website Reddit.com yesterday, to come up with the best words that are totally clean but SOUND filthy.
- Uvula. That's the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat.
- Kumquat. It's a fruit, you pervert. Sort of like a small orange.
- Dongle. You know, the little plug-in devices for your computer.
- Rectory. The residence for a priest. Which makes it even dirtier.
- Coccyx. (Pronounced cock-six.) Your tail bone
- Flagellum. That's the little tail on microscopic cells.
- Angina. A heart condition that gives you chest pain.
My favorite is one a listener called in with:
WENIS which according to Urban Dictionary is the skin on your elbow.
Got one for us? Post it in our comment section below! And find MORE HERE!