Five Reasons Why Birthday Boy Leonard Nimoy is Still a Youngster at Age 83 [LIST]
Happy birthday to the greatest actor of all time, the one, the only, Mr. Leonard Nimoy. This guy can say the word "Duh" and it still sounds like he has an IQ of 8,006. Here's a list of five reasons why Leonard Nimoy is still very much a youngster at age 83.
1. Vulcans have extremely long life spans. Spock's dad, Sarek, was considered too young to retire when he did so at the age of 102 (or as Sarek states, 102.337 to be precise.)
2. Leonard Nimoy didn't catch his stride as an actor until he was well into his 30's. Being that he was a late bloomer, he get's credit for the ten or more years when he wasn't a big name in Hollywood. By that reasoning, the math breaks down like this:
- Leonard Nimoy's real age: 83
- Leonard Nimoy's adjusted age: 71
3. Leonard Nimoy is too smart to get old. Enough said.
4. Leonard Nimoy's TV show "In Search Of" still hasn't found Bigfoot or unlocked the mystery of Area 51, so Nimoy has to stay on the job until these matters get cleared up.
5. Nimoy can still get audiences to jump to their feet. You should have been there when he made a short cameo in the 2009 movie "Star Trek." The audience just about tore the place apart. This dude can get a bigger rise out of a crowd at age 83 than most A-Listers can in their prime.
Happy birthday, Mr. Nimoy. As cliche' as this may sound, I really mean it with all sincerity.... Live long and prosper.