Eight Things Everyone Else Does WRONG That Drive You Crazy
Unless your as laid back as Mr. Waylon Jordan, which you're NOT, there are a few things people do WRONG that drive you crazy . . .
Here are eight infuriating things pretty much EVERYONE does wrong, according to a discussion I saw on Reddit last week:
1. Using a ton of toothpaste, like the picture on the toothpaste box, instead of using the small amount you actually need.
2. Thinking that the phrase, "I'm sorry you're upset" is the same as saying, "I'm sorry." Those are two very different things.
3. Sneezing into your hands instead of a tissue or your sleeve.
4. NOT using your turn signal, or only using it when you FEEL like it.
5. People who upload vertical videos. Just turn your phone horizontally, it takes ZERO extra effort.
6. Saying, "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less."
7. Not letting people get off buses, trains, or elevators before getting on.
8. Cleaning your ears with Q-tips. You're actually just pushing the wax in deeper and causing bigger problems down the road.