Drugs, Guns + More: Two People Arrested at Palisade Gas Station
Two people were arrested at a gas station in Palisade for drugs, guns, and more. The two men appeared to be unresponsive when deputies approached them.
Two Men Appeared Unresponsive at Palisade Gas Station
The Mesa County Sheriff's Office arrested two men at the Eagle Gas Station off of I-70 in Palisade on Monday, April 26. Deputies approached a running vehicle with two men inside who appeared to be unresponsive around 6 a.m. on Monday morning.
Drugs and Guns Spotted Inside of Their Vehicle
According to the Mesa County Sheriff's Office, they woke up when deputies arrived and drugs and guns were spotted inside of the vehicle.
Two Men Arrested For Numerous Charges
Two people were arrested at the gas station in Palisade, Joey Crawford and Nathan Torr. According to the Mesa County Sheriff's Office, both Joey Crawford and Nathan Torr are at the Mesa County Detention Facility and are facing numerous charges, which you can see below.
Both Joey Crawford and Nathan Torr Are Facing Multiple Felonies
- 2 counts of Possession of Schedule I/II Substance DF4
- Possession of a Schedule III/IV Controlled Substance
- Unlawful Use of a Controlled Substance M1
- Special Circumstance DF1
- 4 counts of Possession of Weapons By Previous Offenders
- 5 counts of Unlawful Possession <4g of a Controlled Substance Schedule I/II DM1
- Dist/Man/Poss with Intent to Distribute DF2
- Theft $300-$750 M2
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia DPO
- 2 counts of Possession of Burglary Tools