Best Coffee In Grand Junction – According To Yelp
Did Yelp! get it right? Who really does have Grand Junction's best coffee?
I'm slurping down coffee as I write this. What is it about this hot, dark liquid that has a death grip on most of us? Is it the caffeine? Or is it simply such a part of our daily routine that it has become just a reflex?
Anyway, if you're as hooked as I am, you are always on the search the best of the best. The website Yelp! has (according to their reviews) listed Grand Junction's top five coffee places. And you might be surprised at who is number one.
- 5) Mihela's Bakery - 150 West Main St. (970) 985-9318. Open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Mostly known for their bread and baked goods, Yelp has them at number five for coffee.
- 4) Dream Cafe - 314 Main St. (970) 424-5353. Open everyday 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You know about the cinnamon roll french toast, don't you? You should.
- 3) Roasted Espresso and Subs - 502 Colorado Ave. (970) 245-5629. Open Monday - Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sundays open until 8 p.m.
They also have a sandwich called the 'Horses Love Apples' that was voted as one of Colorado's TOP sandwiches you have to try before you die. It's a little different, but enjoyable.
- 2) Octopus Coffee - 759 Horizon Drive and 443 North 6th Street. Open Monday - Saturday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Home of the Hawaiian Latte. Never had it? Two locations help cutting down the driving time no matter where you are in town.
- 1) Enstrom Candies - 701 Colorado Ave. (970) 242-1655. Open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Honestly, I believe that Yelp! has somehow mistaken the word toffee and confused it with coffee. I have never had a cup of coffee from Enstroms, so I shouldn't judge. All this does is give me one more reason to stop down. Not that I need another reason.
BONUS VIDEO: Grand Junction Ghost Video