11 Ways To Tell You’re From Colorado
Colorado is a unique state and we love it for that. If you grew up in Colorado, these should all ring true.
11 ways to tell you’re from Colorado
- Anywhere you travel, the air feels sticky. You also notice the sky is no longer blue.
- You don't call it Six Flags, or whatever its current name is. It will always be Elitches.
- You know that South Park is a real place, not just a TV show.
- You wake up to a beautiful, 80-degree day and wonder if you should pack snow gear in your car.
- No matter what the current Bronco stadium name is, you will always call it Mile High.
- You plan your Halloween costume around your coat and leggings.
- You know what the Continental Divide is.
- Anything above 15% humidity feels wet. Really wet.
- Your sense of direction is all mountain based. Forget N,E,S,W... It's towards this mountain, away from this mountain.
- You think May is a normal month for a winter storm.
- When the weather report say it might reach 60 degrees, you shave your legs and wear a skirt.
What else could we add to this list?
Godzilla + T-Rex Getting Swoll at a Grand Junction Gym