Waylon’s Top Five Reasons to Catch Reba in Concert This Summer
Reba and Brooks & Dunn are heading back to Las Vegas for another leg of their residency, and it is imperative you attend. I’ve seen this show twice, and can’t wait to catch it for the third time. Here are five reasons why you should check it out, too.
Reba and Brooks & Dunn have set up shop in the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The venue is among the best in the county. On top of that, the ticket price is pretty hard to beat. Las Vegas has become synonymous with high entertainment prices. Not in this case, though.
I caught this show last summer during the second portion of their residency. Reba and company chose to extend the stay into the fall. Now, they have a summer 2017 run at Caesars.
No disrespect to Brooks & Dunn, but my primary interest in this show would be the redhead. I’ve been a Reba fanatic for over 25 years with no end in sight. Her new material is performing up to par with her previous hits, and her show is better than ever.
Here are five reasons why you should stop what you’re doing and get tickets to see Reba in Las Vegas.
- The Colosseum is an awesome venue; there isn’t a bad seat in the house. This is the right way to SEE Reba.
- The ticket price is pretty hard to beat.
- Reba is at her best RIGHT NOW. Four decades of material and an intimate venue in which to present it.
- The show is a bit nostalgic, reflecting the mid-90’s when Reba and Brooks & Dunn used to tour together. You know… back when Country music was GREAT!
- Reba is a world class entertainer, period. It’s always great to see her, but it’s even better up close and personal.
Reba and Brooks & Dunn have extended their residency in Las Vegas from June 21 to July 2. They will pick it up again November 25 through December 9, 2017.
Make plans to catch this show. I don’t work for Caesars, and I’m not getting paid to promote it. I was a ticket-buying member of the audience both times I went to the show. Speaking as someone who has worked in the concert business for the better part of 20 years, I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t get any better. Don’t miss this show.