So, in El Paso County they just passed a leash law where all animals have to be on a leash if you are going to a park that is of course unless you are at a specific dog park where you can let your dog run free.

If you have questions about where you can let your dog run free int he area contact The Bureau of Land Management.

The Bureau of Land Management allows dogs to be off-leash, but under voice control in some areas. Visit the Bureau of Land Management website or contact them at (970) 244-3000.

More From 99.9 KEKB - Grand Junction's Favorite Country