Vega State Park Ice Fishing Tournament 2/2
If you're an ice angler this one-day Ice Fishing Tournament at Vega State Park on February 2nd is just for you!
This tournament is limited to the first 200 adults and 50 youths so get registered now at:
Download and complete the Fishing Tournament Registration Form and review the Fishing Tournament Rules and save the date for this family event:
- Check-in either Friday night at Vega Lodge from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. or on Saturday beginning at 7 a.m. at the Vega State Park entrance.
- The event runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.Saturday
Prizes will be awarded for largest fish caught including:
- For adults 18 and older, there are cash prizes for the top five lengths.
- The first place prize ranges from $400 to $750 based on the number of participants.
- Non-cash prizes will be awarded to the first five places for youths between ages 11 and 17and also for kids ages 10 and under.
Registration forms and tournament rules are also available at Vega State Park’s Visitor Center, Vega Lodge or in Collbran at Valley Ranch Supply or Collbran Supply.
Keep in mind you must have a valid daily or annual Colorado State Park pass is required for all vehicles entering the park and a valid Colorado fishing license is also required for all participants 16 years old and older.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife recommends car pooling due to limited parking and reminds ice fishermen to use common-sense precautions when venturing onto the ice, including always fishing with a partner and drilling test holes to determine ice thickness.Get more safety tips here:
For more information about this event, contact the Collbran Lions Club at 970-487-3107 or the Vega Lodge at 970-487-3733.