Tickets on Sale Now for Taste of Grand Valley
The 11th Annual Home Loan Taste of the Grand Valley to benefit United Way of Mesa County is coming! Find out when and where you can get tickets . . .
Come join us February 11th from 4 to 7:30 at Two Rivers Convention Center for the Grand Valley's best food festival to benefit United Way of Mesa County and its fundraising efforts for this year’s annual campaign.
If you've never been let me give you a little run down of what's your in store for! This event features booths offering food and beverage samples provided by the Grand Valley’s finest restaurants, caterers and food vendors, a demo stage with local chefs and products, plus . valuable door prizes every hour!
Don't forget if you find a resturant you really like you can always purchase a HALF PRICE GIFT CARD while you're there as well!
Remember before you leave to place your vote for Best Theme, Best Dessert, Best Beverage and Best Taste. Awards will be presented to the exhibitors in these categories.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- Area City Markets
- Enstrom’s stores
- Mesa Mall Guest Services
- Home Loan State Bank (4th & Rood Streets)
- and the United Way of Mesa County office (422 White Ave. #337)
- or online at www.unitedwaymesacounty.org
- $13.00 for adults
- $10.00 for seniors and students with IDs
- and $6.00 for children
- blocks of 25 or more tickets are available through the United Way Office for organizations and businesses at the reduced price of $10.00 each.
- $15 for adults
- $12 for seniors
- and $7 for children
For more info, contact the United Way of Mesa County at 970-243-5364.