The FDA Has An Updated List For Potentially Dangerous Dog Food
I love my dog so much I had to check the list again just to make sure I wasn't feeding my pet anything that the FDA said not to.
The FDA has updated the list for potential dog food containing dangerous amounts of vitamin D. Check to make sure you don't have any of these pets foods in your house.
The brands now included in the recall list are as follows:
- Nutrisca - Chicken and Chickpea Dry Dog Food
- Natural Life Pet Products - Chicken & Potato Dry Dog Food
- Sunshine Mills - multiple varieties
- ANF Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food
- Lidl Orlando Grain-Free Chicken & Chickpea Superfood Recipe Dog Food
- Kroger Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food
- Elm Pet Foods - multiple varieties
- Ahold Delhaize - multiple varieties
Dogs who've consumed too much may experience vomiting, loss of appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, excessive drooling, and weight loss.