Spring Clean-up Dilemma: To Prank or Not to Prank – [POLL]
So I wanna prank the people hunting for junk on our street before the city clean-up starts. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against junk divers-I get great deals from the curb every year at this time, I just think this would be funny, here's my plan:
- First off I need my neighbors Dave James & Carla James's help with it.
- My hubby Alex Brooks brings home giant box from work.
- Place giant box on street with rocks in it so it doesn't blow away.
- When Dave & Carla get home (they live on the beginning of our street) and see people coming down our way (we live on the dead end) they would call us.
- Then I'd run to the street and jump in said box, to wait for the unsuspecting victims-I mean collectors.
- Then when the aforementioned treasure hunters, get out to see what's in the box, I'd jump out and scare the poo out of em!
- All the while hubby is video taping the whole thing!
*sigh-the immense pleasure I get from BIG Boxes almost can't be described :O)
Watch this very polite gorilla scare people at their front door!
Everyone thought it was pretty funny till Reford Theobold posted this:
Here's the video . . . of course it's not confirmed if this is even true.
What do you think?
Here's some of the amazing feedback I got on my page when I posted this yesterday . . .