Mesa County Public Health New Program Helping First-Time Mothers
While becoming a mother is a huge life event, it can be a lot and our friends at Mesa County Public Health understand that. That's why they have created a brand new program for first-time moms called the Nurse-Family Partnership.
The program is about connecting new parents with a free personal nurse. It has a proven benefit for families and multi-generational impact on the community. It's really all about making sure the new baby and mother are set up for a healthy life together as the process begins.
How Will the Nurse-Family Partnership by Mesa County Public Healthy Assist First Time Mothers
The new program will offer specifically trained registered nurses who will support moms in a variety of different ways which include:
- Having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- How to become the best mom you can be
- Learn and practice new techniques that will assist you to feel more confident such as breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and so many other helpful tips.
- Information regarding healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support systems or referrals around Mesa County.
- Continue to learn and improve as a parent and while continuing to follow your dreams for your family.
How Do You Sign Up or Get More Information about the Nurse-Family Partnership by Mesa County Public
Congrats to all the new mothers that are reading this!