List of Necessities for Colorado Country Jam
Going to a multiple-day music festival is so much fun. Singing too loud, dancing around, and camping help make so many memories. But everyone remembers their first festival experience because you normally forget something.
At my first music festival, I forgot sunscreen, I paid the price for the next week and I have since then learned my lesson. So, if you're planning on taking a trip with friends or family to go see your favorite artists perform here is a checklist of items you want to make sure you don't forget.
- LOTS of water and easy to make food/snacks
- More beer/alcohol than you think you need
- Warm clothing for at night
- Bug spray
- A comfy and warm place to sleep
- A hat
- Comfortable footwear
- Portable phone charger
- Cornhole boards or other games to play
- Portable speaker and our 99.9 KEKB app downloaded for great music in the morning hours
- Spray bottle with fan (not a necessity, but so nice)
- Your party friends (no drama allowed)
Okay, this is a good list to get you started but I'm sure I have missed a few things. I always seem to forget a few things when preparing for a music festival because I am so excited to get there and set up camp. Another reminder for any rookie campers is to make sure you set up your tent or where you will be sleeping before you start drinking. There always seems to be that one person who hasn't learned that lesson, don't be that person.