Greeley Stampede Announces Park Music Stage Performers
Greeley Stampede organizers have just released the names of the artists scheduled to perform at the event’s Park Music Stage presented by TBK Bank.
As per reports from the Greeley Tribune, the Park Music Stage will offer free music and entertainment for Stampede visitors who will have access to check out national up-and-coming artists as well as see well known performers that are headlining the event’s concert series.
All performances at the Park Music Stage are included with park admission at no additional charge.
The newly announced performers are as follows:
- Ned LeDoux — Thursday, June 24 @ 9:30 p.m
- Josh Abbott Band — Friday, June 25 @ 9:30 p.m
- Priscilla Block — Thursday, July 1 @ 11 p.m
- Drake White — Friday, July 2 @ 11 p.m
- Seaforth— Saturday, July 3 @ 11 p.m
- Kimberly Dunn— Sunday, July 4 @ 8 p.m
Other performances throughout the event include:
- Kyle Allgood and the NoGoods — Saturday, June 26 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Trent Hughs— Tuesday, June 29 @ 9 p.m.
- Savanna Chestnut— Wednesday, June 30 @ 6 p.m.
- Ashton Lee— Wednesday, June 30 @ 9 p.m.
- Country Music Project—Thursday, July 1 @ 9 p.m.
- Morgans Mill and Clayton Mann— Friday, July 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Lacy Jo— Saturday, July 3 @ 6 p.m.
In order to guarantee the safety of comfort all attendees, Greeley Stampede organizers have moved the stage to allow for more spacing. The stage will now be located next to the pavilion, just south of where it had been in the past.
“We want to make sure there is plenty of space for guests to spread out and feel safe while they are at the event,” Justin Watada, Greeley Stampede general chairman said. “The Park Stage, food court and bar all have their own space now.”
The 99th annual Greeley Stampede begins Thursday, June 24 and runs through Sunday, July 4, 2021.
Learn more about the Greeley Stampede and get the latest updates regarding any changes and additions to the event by visiting www.greeleystampede.org.
NoCo Music Venues Then and Now