Greeley Stampede 2019 Lineup Announced – and It’s Awesome
The 98th year of the Greeley Stampede is coming up this summer, and it's a doozy. Check out the lineup.
Yesterday, a gentleman came into the studio looking for tickets for the Greeley Stampede. Well, that's not our show. We don't sell them. Regardless, it's still extremely cool. The 2019 music lineup offers something for everyone. Add to that the other entertainment, and you have a fantastic event.
So, who's playing this year? Check it out:
- Friday, June 28th: REO Speedwagon with special guest Romero
- Saturday, June 29th: Brett Eldredge with special guest Jared Daniels
- Thursday, July 4th: Kip Moore with special guest Tyler Walker Band
- Friday, July 5th: Cody Johnson with special guest Chancey Williams and the Younger Brothers Band
- Saturday, July 6th: Brothers Osborne with special guest Teddy Robb
Cody Johnson! Right on! How about Brothers Osbourne? Yeah! REO Speedwagon is one of the best live bands you'll ever hear. I'm glad to see Brett Eldredge on the lineup. He's the nicest guy in the world and a top-notch entertainer.
Oh, yeah, there's this little matter of PRCA rodeo action. When is that happening? Here's the schedule:
- Thursday, June 27
- Saturday, June 29
- Sunday, June 30
- Monday, July 1
- Tuesday, July 2
- Wednesday, July 3: Finals round
Check out the fireworks on Wednesday, June 26 and Thursday, July 4. Don't miss the Demolition Derby, either. It's coming up Sunday, July 7.
Tickets to individual events or the entire festival are available at www.greeleystampede.org/p/buytix.
Greeley isn't too bad a drive from Grand Junction. Head to Denver, then turn north. Your car can pretty much drive itself from Denver to Greeley. Those are some monster acts they have coming in. Don't let this event pass you by.