Things We Don’t Feel Bad About In Grand Junction
Have you ever done something you should feel bad about, but for one reason or another, you don't? Here are a few things we don't feel bad about in Grand Junction.
I asked on social media, "What's something you should feel bad about, but don't?" Here's what you had to say.
Common Things People Feel Bad About But Shouldn't
The website SELF put together a list of "41 Things To Stop Feeling Guilty About." Interestingly, many of the items on their list echo the replies received from Grand Junction.
Don't Feel Bad About These
Here are a few things SELF suggests you quit feeling guilty about:
- Giving a firm "no" to anyone for any reason whatsoever
- Distancing yourself from a toxic family member. You don't owe them anything
- Not wanting to get out of bed some days
- Desiring not just any job, but one that incorporates your passions and brings you fulfillment
- Your relationship status
- Standing up for yourself
- Just not being into a potential partner even though they're great on paper
- Doing what you know is right for you, even when everyone else around you tells you not to
Owning Your Choices
Look at the gallery below, and you'll find a number of instances where people made the decision to distance themselves from "toxic" or "difficult" friends or family members. SELF states, "Whether it's something heavy, like having to distance yourself from a toxic friend or family member, or something that maybe happens all the time, like not packing lunch at all this week, it's important that you own your choices and try not to beat yourself up for them."