Grand Junction District 51 Graduation Ceremonies Return to Full Strength
As Grand Junction's District 51 prepares for graduation ceremonies in early May, the decision has been made to let commencement return to full strength for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic.
Families will no longer have to worry about how many people can attend, but for those who wish to watch from home, there are plans to stream the ceremonies online.
When is Grand Junction High School's Graduation?
D51Schools.org has announced the following dates for upcoming graduations.
- Palisade High Monday, May 9, 6 p.m. Stocker Stadium
- Fruita Monument High Tuesday, May 10, 6 p.m. Stocker Stadium
- Grand Junction High Wednesday, May 11, 6 p.m. Stocker Stadium
- Central High Thursday, May 12, 6 p.m. Stocker Stadium
- R5 High Tuesday, May 10, 8 a.m. Stocker Stadium
- Grand River Academy Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m. Las Colonias Amphitheater
- Mesa Valley Community Friday, May 20, 11 a.m. CMU Ballroom
Can Your Entire Family Attend Graduation in Grand Junction This Year?
Yes, they can. This May, students, and all family members can attend the ceremony after two years in a row with restrictions. Now you can attend, watch your family member 'do the walk', and cheer them on all you like.
Will Grand Junction Graduation Ceremonies Be Streamed Online
A live stream will be available for those who wish to watch from home. The KKCO website and Facebook page will carry the events live, as will the KJCT website and Facebook pages. Congratulations to all our western Colorado graduates in 2022!