Five Reasons Why You Should Have ‘Coffee With a Cop’ This Saturday
Wouldn't it be great if you could sit down to a cup of coffee with a Western Colorado law enforcement officer to ask questions and discuss concerns? Your chance is coming up Saturday, January 21, and it's imperative you attend.
Speaking from experience, attending the "Coffee With a Cop" meetings are the best thing you'll ever do. It's a chance to meet your local law enforcement officers face to face and discuss your concerns.
Personally, I make a point to attend all of these meetings. They roll around about four times a year, and they're always worth making time for. Here are five reasons why you should set aside an hour or two and participate:
- No speeches or agendas, just questions and your chance to express concerns
- The coffee really is good
- Chance to ask questions in an informal setting
- It’s an opportunity to discuss matters that don’t necessitate a call or visit to the Police Department
- It’s a great opportunity to connect with local law enforcement
The next "Coffee With a Cop" get-together is coming up Saturday, January 21, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at McDonald's at the Mesa Mall.
Here's your chance to ask the police the questions which have been on your mind and get to know your local officers better. "Coffee With a Cop" is the perfect opportunity to keep your neighborhoods safe, be proactive, and work in cooperation with your law enforcement officers.