Colorado 14er Culebra Peak Is For Sale
Here is your chance to own a piece of Colorado. Culebra Peak could be yours. It's only $105 million.
At first, I thought this was a hoaxed Craigslist ad, but nope, this is an actual legitimate business deal. Turns out that Culebra Peak is privately owned. I didn't know you could do that? That is a heck of a garage sale!
Anyway, the 14er itself is not necessarily for sale. The mountain is all part of the Cielo Vista Ranch located in the San Luis Valley in the southern part of Colorado. The entire ranch is what hangs the $105 million price tag.
So, what do all get for that $105 million? Well, check it out:
- Culebra Peak (the highest privately owned peak in the world at 14,053 feet)
- 83,368 acres total
- 18 other peaks all over 13,000 feet
- Thousands of elk and Bighorn Sheep
- Many different species of trout in the 100-mile long river
- Three four-bedroom houses
- One three-bedroom home
- Two bedroom cabin
- Several offices, bunkhouses, barns, sheds, etc.
- Bragging rights
I wonder if they will take a check?