Best + Quick + Easy + Delicious No Bake Pumpkin Pie — Cookin’ with Mack
Want a pumpkin pie, but in a hurry or too hot too cook? Thanks to our listener, Heather Coonce we have the perfect recipe for you!
Heather won a great item for her kitchen for her submission today! If you have a recipe you think my family would like submit it here:
Today's Tip-I know I've said this before, but make sure you read the entire recipe prior to mixing or even going to the store . . . I didn't do that and ended up going back 3 times in one day to pick stuff up! Not only is it frustrating when you have to leave in the middle of making something it cost more because of the gas you waste going back!
Easy Pumpkin Pie:
- 1 lg package Vanilla Pudding-Prepare according to directions.
- 2 Cups Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling-Do NOT follow instructions on the back of the can. You may however need to add the spices if they are not already in the mix.
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- Pie Crust-Bake as instructed
- Mix ingredients together, add more of any item to suit your taste.
- Pour into cooked pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set before serving.
- Place in airtight container when done
- I made so much filling that I put it in a Tupperware container and ate it with Vanilla Wafers throughout the week.
Hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I have!
If you missed one of the other great recipes we've featured, don't worry, you can find them all here.