Anyone From Grand Junction Flying To Mexico For The Winter?
Anyone from Grand Junction going to Mexico anytime soon? The U.S State Department has issued a travel advisory because of the recent crime wave which includes, but not limited to kidnappings, carjackings, and robbery.
It is a very serious situation in Mexico with widespread crime. The U.S State Department has upped Mexico to a Level 2 which means use extreme caution. There are four travel advisory levels.
1. Exercise Normal Precaution
2. Exercise Increased Caution
4. Do Not Travel
The State Department has also released a warning to stay from these cities as they are extremely dangerous.
- Colima state due to crime.
- Guerrero state due to crime.
- Michoacán state due to crime.
- Sinaloa state due to crime.
- Tamaulipas state due to crime.