5 Reasons Why Real Men Get Pedicures
Pedicure - noun: 1. Professional care and treatment of the feet, as removal of corns and trimming of toenails.
Real men get them, and here's five reasons why.
1. Men absolutely suck at cutting their toenails. Their technique stinks, and that is assuming they even get around to getting it done in the first place. As a former sufferer of ingrown toenails, take my word for it, you don't want any part of this.
2. Economics. If you want to get a man's attention, go straight for his wallet. The cost of having my last ingrown toenail removed: $199.00 after insurance. Cost of a professional pedicure: $25.
3. Senior citizens will tell you time and time again; take care of your feet.
4. Hot women take care of themselves, and you'll find plenty at your local pedicure shop.
5. Gosh darn it, I'm not afraid to say it; getting a pedicure feels incredible.
Be proactive about your health, meet health-conscious women, and make a wise financial step towards economic freedom with a professional pedicure.