Western Colorado’s Blooodmobile is Coming Your Way This March
The Bloodmobile is out and about, and will be somewhere near you this month. Where can you find it?
According to the St. Mary's Regional Blood Center web page, one of seven people entering the hospital will need blood.
It doesn't take a national emergency to bring about a need for blood. People have been asking when the St. Mary's Regional Blood Center Bloodmobile will make rounds in their community. Sit tight, the Bloodmobile is traveling throughout western Colorado and eastern Utah this month.
The Bloodmobile is everywhere! This thing really does get around. When will it be visiting your neighborhood? Take a look at the schedule for March 2018.
- Friday, March 16 - Double Tree Hotel on Horizon Drive in Grand Junction from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 19 - Montrose Memorial Hospital from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 20 - 325 East Aspen in Fruita from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21 - Two Rivers Convention Center in Grand Junction from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21 - Carbondale Rec Center at 567 Colorado Ave. in Carbondale from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21 at Coors Tech at 2449 River Road in Grand Junction from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 23 at Health Care Management at 715 Horizon Dr in Grand Junction from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Monday March 26 at the Hotchkiss City Market from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27 at CDOT on 6th Street in Grand Junction from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 28, at the Rangely Hospital from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 at Ariel Clinical Services at 2938 North Ave. in Grand Junction from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Friday, March 30, at Moab Regional Hospital from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Bloodmobile features a phenomenal staff and an excellent facility. This is an awesome way to donate blood. Keep track of the schedule. The Bloodmobile is coming your way soon.