Waylon’s Top 5 Reasons You Should Go to Las Vegas for Shania
Shania Twain is heading back to Las Vegas in 2019 and you should go.... and you should take me with you. She's kicking off another Las Vegas residency, and these are my top five reasons why you should attend.
I had a chance to catch Shania in Las Vegas a few years ago during her residency at Caesars. She's heading back to Sin City, but this time her gig is at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. This is embarrassing, but somehow, I'm not familiar with this venue.
Let's Go! The Vegas Residency will open on Dec. 6, 2019. Dates for Twain's new Las Vegas residency are currently scheduled through June of 2020.
Looking back on her performance at Caesars a few years ago, all I can say is it was excellent. I knew it would be awesome, and her performance far exceeded my expectations. The musical numbers were great, the stage was great, and her interaction with the audience was about the best I've ever seen.
With that in mind, here are my top 5 reasons why you should catch this show.
- Shania doesn't do a lot in the way of live shows, so this may be your last chance
- On the way, you can stop by the fireworks store between Las Vegas and Mesquite and pick up some mortars for my buddy Bob
- Tickets start at $60 plus taxes and fees. You won't find much of anything in Las Vegas for as little as $60 anymore
- Shania will donate $1 from each ticket sold to Twain's children-focused charity, Shania Kids Can
- She puts on an excellent show, and this time out, she's the creative director of the whole-kit-n-kaboodle, so you know what you're seeing is pure Shania
There you go, my top five reasons to go see Shania's new show, Let's Go! The Vegas Residency. Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 21, at 10 a.m. PT (pre-sales will be made available starting on June 20... hint, hint) at Ticketmaster.com/ShaniaVegas.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. This is Shania we're talking about. I hate to sound cheap, but the price of $60 is unheard of. Seriously, it's hard to do anything in Las Vegas for that amount. Catch this gig, and take me with you. Do you have an extra seat for my buddy Bob?