Waylon’s Top 5 Reasons to See Keith Urban in Las Vegas
Keith Urban has more shows coming up at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Here are five reasons why you should drop everything and make plans to be there.
Speaking as someone who has worked in the concert promoting business for close to two decades, let me tell you, NOBODY does it like Keith Urban. You owe it to yourself to see this concert.
Urban already played four dates at the Colosseum back in January. He's on a little break now, but more shows are coming up in 2020.
- April 24 & 25
- July 9, 10 & 11
- August 7 & 8
- September 4, 5, 6
- November 20 & 21
The Colosseum at Caesars has to be one of my favorite venues in the nation. I've been fortunate enough to catch Reba (several times), Brooks & Dunn, and Shania at this venue. This will be a fantastic room for Keith Urban.
Here are five reasons why you dare not miss this show:
- It's hard to imagine a better venue than the Colosseum. Not too big, not too small, and with some of the best acoustics in the country.
- There are several concert dates spread throughout the year.
- Keith is notorious for putting on a long, action packed show.
- While Keith is known for his stadium shows, playing a venue such as this will make for an awesome "musical" experience.
- This will be a perfect concert experience for Keith Urban fans, music lovers, or someone simply looking to take in a true musical performance.
Why all the enthusiasm for this show? I attended Keith Urban's concert featuring Brett Eldredge and Jerrod Niemann a few years ago at Fiddler's Green. That was a textbook example of "how it's done."
If you don't believe me, take a listen to the lady in the video above. She has seen Keith Urban in concert a bo-jillion times, and was on her way to see him another three or four times following this show.
Make plans to attend the Keith Urban in Las Vegas. These are certain to be great shows at a great venue, with an incredible artist and amazing fans. Be one of them.