Two Grand Junction Jobs You Might Be Perfect For
Are you in the market for a new gig? Two recent job postings in Grand Junction caught my eye earlier today. One of these might be just right for you.
Even with the current crisis, I see "now hiring" signs everywhere. A couple caught my attention earlier today while searching through social media sights. Hey, it never hurts to ask. What do you have to lose?
For your consideration, these are two recent job postings, one with the Mesa County Public Libraries, and the other with the City of Grand Junction.
Are you a fan of the library? Do you enjoy working with social media? This could be the perfect job for you.
As a Communications Coordinator, you can help enrich lives and build community through opportunities to learn, discover, create and connect. - Mesa County Libraries
What are the requirements?
- Must be able to write effective, compelling promotional copy.
- Operate library social media.
- Strong video skills.
- Well-organized and skilled at multi-tasking.
- Design and create compelling promotional materials.
- Develop promotional strategies for events and services.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
The Grand Junction Fire Department is searching for enthusiastic, compassionate and energetic Paramedics. Are you interested? Necessary qualifications include:
- Colorado EMT-I or EMT-P certificate OR a National Registry EMT-I or EMT-P certificate on or by August 1, 2020.
- PALS certificate OR PEPP certificate on or by August 1, 2020.
- ACLS certificate on or by August 1, 2020.
- CPR certificate on or by August 1, 2020.
- Valid Colorado Driver's License or ability to obtain.
- Must be able to distinguish red and green.
- Minimum vision 20/30.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age at time of hire.