Top 5 Reasons Why You Need to See LoCash This Sunday Night
Western Colorado heroes LoCash will make their way to Grand Junction for one show and one show only this Sunday night, March 26. Here are five reasons why you need to jump at your chance to see this show!
LoCash has played Country Jam on more than one occasion, and Western Colorado still can't get enough!
The boys, Preston and Chris, were at #1 a year and a half ago with I Love This Life. Their fame has grown steadily over the last ten years but reached the level of "red hot" with their first #1 hit.
If you've seen them before, then you're fully aware why you should catch this show. If you haven't seen them in concert, here are Waylon's top five reasons why you dare not miss this show:
- Chris and Preston are world class entertainers in anybody's book
- The guys are great to their fans
- Their material is hot, regardless if you're into Country or not
- They love Grand Junction, and Grand Junction loves them
- This is your chance to see world-class entertainers in an intimate setting
- BONUS REASON - the ticket price of $35 is pretty hard to beat
This show features special guest Ryan Follese. Downbeat for LoCash is Sunday, March 26, at 9:30.
This is an 18 and older show. Tickets are still available at Warehouse 2565 in Grand Junction. General Admission ticket prices are $35 in advance and $40 at the door. General Admission is standing room only. VIP and Reserved tickets are also available, ranging in price from $75 to $750.