Teachers Are Mentors: Vote for January’s Teacher of the Month
Vote for January's Teacher of the Month so we can come and surprise them with a ton of prizes. January is actually National Mentoring Month which is perfect because teachers are mentors to many.
January has been National Mentoring Month since 2002 and focuses on promoting youth mentoring in America. A mentor is defined as a trusted counselor or guide, which teachers definitely are. Our Mesa County teachers are mentors to many and deserved to be recognized and praised with words and also prizes.
It's that time of the month again -- time to vote for Teacher of the Month. We received all of your nominations and now it's time to pick a winner. Vote for January's Teacher of the Month below and the winning teacher will receive:
- $50 gift card to Village Inn
- $50 Visa gift card from Farmers Insurance the Josh DeWitt Agency
- $20 Starbucks Gift Card and an insulated tumbler from Carville's Automart
- 1-hour massage from Rimrock Wellness
- Fresh fruit bouquet from Willy's Wild Carvings
- Skating party for 30 at Spin City with a pizza party from the Garlic Knot
Our Teacher of the Month for November was Bryan Bell at West Middle School, December's Teacher of the Month was Adam Hernandez at Chipeta Elementary School, and now it's time to vote for the Teacher of the Month for January.
Vote for January's Teacher of the Month below, voting ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, January 31. Whether it's Jodie Woods at Orchard Mesa Middle Shcool or Joe Padon at Fruita Monument High School, it's completely up to you to choose our winner.