If you've heard it once, you've heard it a million times: don't ever take a selfie with a rattlesnake. What's that? You say you've never heard that? That's probably because it seems like common sense. Well, it wasn't for this guy and it cost him dearly
In a strange twist of fate, a Kentucky Pastor and star of the National Geographic show 'Snake Salvation' died of a snakebite. Pastor Jamie Coots died after being bitten by a poisonous snake he was handling and refusing medical treatment for the bite.