Strangest Laws in Colorado You’re Probably Breaking Right Now
We all love Colorado and this beautiful state, but these laws do beg a question. Why did these need to become laws in the first place?
1. It is Illegal to ride a horse under the Influence. (Statewide)
2. It is illegal for liquor stores to sell food...
...and grocery stores to sell alcohol. Can only sell 3% beer.
3. Car dealers may not show cars on Sundays. (Statewide)
4. It is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits. (Pueblo)
5. Throwing missiles at cars is illegal (Alamosa)
6. Catapults may not be fired at buildings (Aspen)
7. One may not mutilate a rock in a state park (Statewide)
8. Residents may not own chickens, but may own up to three turkeys (Louisville)
9. Couches may not be placed on outside porches (Boulder)
10. It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building (Cripple Creek)
11. Tags may be ripped off of pillows and mattresses.
What other strange laws have you come across in Colorado? Share them with us!