Meat Is Being Recalled From Denver Processing Plant
Officials from the U.S Department of Agriculture are recalling about 14,000, pounds of meat after the meat was produced after hours and did not go through normal inspection.
As a precautionary measure, the meat is being recalled all the meats have a sell-by date of April 18 and have “EST. 6250” on the USDA mark of inspection.
The meat includes :
- Pork Sirloin Boneless Chop
- Pork Boneless Loin Top Loin Roast with the same sell-by date
- Diced Pork Super Value Pack
- Pork Loin Boneless Chop
- Pork Loin Boneless Chops Family Pack
- U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Chuck Pot Roast Boneless
- U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Top Round London Broil