Grand Junction’s Oktoberfest Amped October 12
You don’t need to be German to enjoy Grand Junction’s newest beer festival. Join us for Oktoberfest Amped 2019 at the Las Colonias Amphitheater.
Date + Time
Enjoy delicious libations and live music on the lawn during Oktoberfest Amped on Saturday, October 12 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
**Get $5 off by using the code MAVERICK when purchasing tickets.
There are a few different options for Oktoberfest Amped:
- VIP TIckets $50 -- the VIP tickets include: an Oktoberfest Amped 1 liter stein, one-of-a-kind beer sampling, complimentary food, and parking in the east parking lot.
- General Admission $19 -- General Admission tickets include: an Oktoberfest Amped 16 ounce stein, one 16 ounce beer or cider of your choice and refills of your stein for $6.
- Designated Driver Ticket $10 -- someone has to make sure their friends get home safe. No drinking with this ticket, but you can enjoy the fun.
**Food and drink tickets are extra. The event is 21 and over.
Oktoberfest Amped will have some of Colorado’s best breweries pouring you your favorite beer or cider. Live music from some of the area’s best bands will play throughout the day. Some of the areas best food vendors will be dishing out delicious food to help soak up the day’s beer intake.
Oktoberfest Amped Breweries
- Sudd Bros
- Co Boy Montrose
- Rockslide Brewery
- Copper Club Brewing Company
- Palisade Brewing Company
- Talbott's Cider
- Kannah Creek Brewing Company
- Edgewater Brewery
The Day's Entertainment
German brass band Blasorchester, TSV Blau Weiss Melchoirshausen, The Polkanauts