Five Reasons To See Kenny Chesney at Colorado’s Empower Field
Tickets just went on sale for Kenny Chesney's show at Empower Field in Denver. You should get your tickets right now. Here are five reasons why.
Kenny is hitting the road for his Chillaxification Tour. One of the stops would be Denver's Empower Field at Mile High on August 8, 2020. Not only will you see Kenny, but you'll also enjoy performances from Florida Georgia Line and Old Dominion.
Tickets went on sale this morning at 10 a.m. Needless to say, they won't last long.
I'm one of the many people who's become lost with the name changes at this venue. I saw Kenny in concert a few years ago at Sports Authority Field. The show was INCREDIBLE!!! The show was great, the venue was great, the crowd was great, the sound mixing was..... not so good. One of our entourage, a person who will go unnamed.... okay, it was Bob, made no secret as to the degree to which he felt the sound guys sucked.
For that show, we took 60 KEKB contest winners to see Kenny. When I say "we," I mean two chaperones and myself. The 60 contest winners all behaved perfectly. One of the chaperones, on the other hand, was ejected after he puked on a couple of ladies in front of us.
On a high note - at some point during the evening I acquired a cowboy hat. It's still not entirely clear where it came from. In any event, it's mine now.
I digress. You will definitely want to catch this show. Here are my top five reasons why:
- Kenny always puts on a great show... and his opening acts on this one are no slouches, either.
- Denver is reasonably close and makes for a nice getaway.
- Every online ticket purchased comes with one physical copy of Kenny Chesney's upcoming album. After your ticket purchase, you'll receive an additional email in the coming weeks with instructions on how to redeem your album.
- Kenny is a "summer" and "beach" kind of guy, and the concert date of August 8 is right on track.
- This is one of those concerts where you can tell the great-grand kids "I was there."
KEKB is not a promoter on this show, and I'm receiving no compensation to give it press. This is a personal message from me to you, encouraging you to attend this show. So long as you aren't the one getting puked on by one of our chaperones (who won't be there, by the way), you're sure to have the time of your life.